Lotte increases efforts to give back to society
简介South Korean retail giant and the nation’s fifth-largest conglomerate Lotte Group has carried on div ...
South Korean retail giant and the nation’s fifth-largest conglomerate Lotte Group has carried on diverse corporate social responsibility projects this year, under the slogan “From heart to heart."
Earlier this month, Lotte hosted the “17th Korea Brand Expo” in Jakarta, Indonesia, bringing together small and medium-sized enterprises looking to enter the local market.
Over four days, it provided business counseling for 50 Korean enterprises, giving tips about Indonesian market and product localization strategies. Meanwhile, 100 Indonesian businesses also gained a foothold in the Korean market via the event, resulting in mutual benefits to both countries.
One suspect from a Tajik duo, who allegedly robbed a money exchange store in Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi Pr ...
The annual Performing Arts Market in Seoul, this year together with Journey to Korean Music, will of ...
North Korea’s state media, including Rodong Sinmun and Korean Central Television, dropped the term “ ...
[view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
Stray Kids to release new album 'Rock
김건희, 제주도서 갈치 시식하며 “수산물 소비 활성화 최선”
[Test Drive] BMW 5 Series makes more powerful, elegant comeback
[Herald Interview] Netflix's ‘Devil’s Plan’ expands realm of survival game shows
Questions remain after passage of anonymous birth bill
- Hamas surprise attack out of Gaza leaves hundreds dead in fighting, retaliation
- 'No Japan?' Korea swings from extreme rejection to selective embrace
- Posco Holdings recoups investment in Roy Hill after 13 years
- 김건희 여사, 광주디자인비엔날레 찾아 “문화예술계 육성 의지”
- How college students are coping with the impact of inflation
- Performing Arts Market to link local artists to world
- Taemin of SHINee to drop new EP 'Guilty' on Oct. 30
- 낙후된 골목시장 누비며 “화곡을 마곡으로 만들 것”
- Daegu’s iconic opera festival set to attract operagoers with five tragic operas
- [Herald Review] Ive gives a sneak peek of new album, kicks off first world tour with Seoul gigs
- Hyundai Rotem to showcase new ground weapons systems at Seoul expo
- Hamas weapons, tactics resemble those of NK: JCS
- Yoon, doctors set to clash over medical school quota
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains
- One Store attracts W20b from Krafton
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities
- Seoul shares up nearly 1 pct on eased concerns over Middle East conflict
- S.Korea's largest
- [Contribution] Why hope matters in climate crisis
- Number of deaths in cycling accidents soars